PSU Suggestion for Gigabyte GTS250

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitanesic

Hey guys,
Im back to this great forum seeking your help once again,
Your advices have been very professional and very useful so far,
Anyway im building a new pc for my wife and i was thinking of getting her the Gigabyte GTS250 graphic card.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=gigabyte_gts_250-_-14-125-266-_-Product
Now im gonna need some good psu for it,i would like if the price of psu would not exceed 50$....so any suggestions?
Thanks alot!

Get a quality brand 450w PSU and youll be fine.

Remember don't buy a no name PSU like Raidmax or something. Also make sure the PSU has at least dual rails.

Also your PSU will be compatible with a future video card you buy based on 200 series. like if you got a gtx260 or something.. gl

450W is the require for that card to run fine and you won't get any problem even with big running program or game running.

Yes, tweakboy is absolutely right, never ever get a psu from unkown brand cause you may not get the quality and efficiency.

Thanks for the answers fellas,but the thing is that im not really good when it comes to psus and all those 12A,26A marks and connectors they have on them.So i would really appreciate if someone could look at the card reqs,cause it says it requires a psu with 26A(whatever that means), and recommend some psu that has that 26A thing....
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back