rangmax router

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone new to the sight looks good. Can someone tell me why with some web sights kick my rangemax off line and i have to reboot the router?

YOU TUBE .. Okay when you click on a video what happens? Also have you installed Flash player for that site it uses FLV.

yes I did install the latest flash player. some times I can load and watch the first video but when I got to watch the next video it starts to load and then it tell me that the web page is taking to long to respond. close the page and try to go to my home page and it tells me the same thing, then i have to reboot the router.

Can you establish a physical connection to your modem? Skip the router all together, plug directly into your modem and try it again.

If your Internet stops working under this configuration, we can rule out your router. If it doesn't stop working, then we can certainly blame the router.

I know you said you reboot your router and it works, but this could be coincidental, such as the problem is really with your computer but simply reconnecting to your network fixes the issue temporarily... etc..

Strange, I have tried YOU TUBE wireless and don't have that problem, but that's my system. On the PCs you have wireless on have you set the wireless mode to G only or are you using both B/G? Some of these wireless NIC have performance modes that help in this sitituation. In the Wireless Router do you see something called Multi-Cast if so is it enabled? If not, then Enable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back