Raw flash drive, how can I repair it?

my file system displays raw, it cannot be formatted,,
not accessible . how can i use this again?

ive searched solutions for this problem but everythng didnt worked.
ive tried the disk management method, tstdsk, chkdisk is not applicable

i also tried the easeus software, icare data recovery software, reclaimme, partition magi, killdisk, and many other recovery tools i found online.

can anyone help me what to do? pls help :dead:
thanks in advance :)

Could you tell us what flash drive you have? And how it got to be raw in the first place?

And are you sure repartitioning it doesn't work? If so then my guess is that it's probably corrupt. If you received it like this straight from the store then I would turn it back in for a refund and get a new one. Otherwise I'm curious as to how it got this way in the first place, as that may shed some light to a viable solution.

Check this too: ...vb/topic45834.html

How bout trying Linux Live CD. I use this procedure when Windows is having difficulty in formatting any HDD.

Puppy Linux is lightweight and has GParted. http://puppylinux.org/main/Download%20Latest%20Release.htm

DL the image and burn. Make your DVD drive your first boot device.

Use GParted and see if it can hack it.

1. Make sure you've identified the right USB drive
2. Delete the partition.
3. Create a new partition. Format (FAT or NTSF it's up to you)
4. Apply

HTH

Could you tell us what flash drive you have? And how it got to be raw in the first place?

And are you sure repartitioning it doesn't work? If so then my guess is that it's probably corrupt. If you received it like this straight from the store then I would turn it back in for a refund and get a new one. Otherwise I'm curious as to how it got this way in the first place, as that may shed some light to a viable solution.

Check this too: ...vb/topic45834.html

this is a kingston data traveler bought from a chinese store..

i inserted the drive to my computer and a message had pop up saying that i need to format the disk.. i tried it and some different methods of formatting but all of dem didnt work out..

repartitioning is not effective..

whats the complete name of the topic sir??

Back