Recover files from memory card

bigwat

Hi

I am trying to recover my files-all.

Recently all the folders and files disappeared, normally when this happened i would view all the hidden files in the folder options and also unchecked the hide protected operating....

and i would see the hidden files.. now only thing i see is a folder marked playlist (guessing since it was in ma phone that's apart of the reason),

however if i delete it it comes back my guess is its a virus, i know my folders are still on it cause the space is allocated in the properties box so its there... i also tried the command line (attrib -s -.......and so on) but nothing worked, i only see the same playlist folder..

i don't want to buy one of those recovery software cause its costy and i might not use it frequently..

You can use any of the free recovery softwares but I am sure they will not give you what exactly you want. If you really want to recover then you can use any paid recovery software that the only way you can effectively recover you lost data from memory card.

Well Ive tried several different software only to find out that most of them dont work unless you purchase them as said before...

Back