Repeated BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Windows 7 64-bit

Proxy

Hey guys, as the title suggests I'm getting a BSOD repeatedly at different time spans. Sometimes I'll get it right at boot up and other times it'll give me about two hours till it happens again. I've gone through and rolled back my vid card drivers and tried reinstalling them to no avail. I gave Memtest a shot and everything came back clean. I've also updated my bios which seemed to fix the issue at first but after a little bit of time I got another BSOD. I'd love to attach a few Minidumps for ya to look at, but it would seem my comp won't allow me permission to do so.

After some security tweaking I was able to get permission to zip these minidumps, hopefully we can figure out my little issue with these.

Attachments

• 122210-39733-01.zip
    148.4 KB · Views: 19
Okay, the issue cited is the Windows OS driver Netio.sys. The thing with Windows drivers is that they are usually too general to be of much diagnostic help but with this particular driver this is an exception here.

Netio.sys has to do with Networking Input/Output. It is blocking the Spyware Doctor driver PctWfpFilter64.sys from loading. Since you are having issues even at boot-up most likely the latter is trying to load and conflicting with the former.

* Update your Spyware Doctor software for Windows 7 64.

Well, I did a clean install of Spyware Doctor and got it up to date. It seemed like this fixed the issue since I went a good few hours without a BSOD, but right as I was about to shut it down for the night, wam, hit by another BSOD with the same error. I've got two new Minidumps here and if they're indicating that its Spyware Doctor again I'll just remove it for good and see how that turns out.

Attachments

• 122310-29047-01.zip
    56.8 KB · Views: 9
Same for both as before. Uninstall and let us know how it goes.

I personally really like SuperantiSpyware.

Alright, I'll get on removing Spyware Doctor then. I'll let ya know how things work out and I'll give that spyware program a try if removing Spyware Doctor works out. Thx for all the help so far as well.

Well, it would seem my little problem has been resolved, I'm just hoping this won't happen with every anti spyware/virus software I try using with my system.

Thx a lot of all the help, made this a lot easier :)

same problem HELP!

Well i see that you have helped another person but could you help me please

Ive been getting BSOD on my laptop on win 7 64 bit operating system
i have just went to bed the day before that and there was a power outage and my battery was almost empty and it just shut down (no power anymore not meant Shutting down manually by pressing the power button or shutdown in menu)
and now it has BSOD i have no anti spyware programs installed HELP!

Hi SuperKira111. Please start your own thread with attached minidumps and we'll be more than glad to look at them.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

I've also been having these exact problems. They started pretty much on random, I hadn't installed anything specific I don't think when they began.

I've tried killing spyware, viruses and I got a program to clean my windows regs but that just made it a little more stable but didn't fix it.

I'll include my latest minidump, hopefully you'll be able to tell me something

Attachments

• 020611-37253-01.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi Alex the Cat. Please see my response to SuperKira111 and we'll be more than glad to help. This thread belongs to Proxy. Thanks.

Back