sims 2 body shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGLover641

hey, I've just been using the sims 2 body shop and it works great for me, but I need to update my graphing card to play sims 2. Since the body shop works nice for me, can I expect the same performance with the game? My computer is even about to get some upgrades.

Yes, it will work ( im not a expert in Sims :D ) but the Body Shop doesnt use too much CPU usage or anything because it's not a full game but since you are upgrading your videocard & other stuff ( as I read in your other topics ) then you should expect great performance!

Hope I helped :)

Good luck, If you have any more problems just make a new topic because Howard gets mad when I tell them to send me Private Messages :haha:

Anyways, If you play any other games like Half-life or something then add me to Xfire ( paradoxtime ) and maybe we can go own together :D

TimeParadoX said:
Good luck, If you have any more problems just make a new topic because Howard gets mad when I tell them to send me Private Messages :haha:

Very funny mate.

I don`t get mad, I just think it`s better if problems get sorted out on the forums, rather than via pm`s. That way, anyone with the same problem has a better chance of finding a solution. ;)

Regards Howard :)

okay I would love to....but I have heard of the game half-life but never played before, don't even know what it is about...

It's a very cool game, the Single player is alright but the Multiplayer is quite good, If you like shooting people then you'll be a fan of Counterstrike / Half-life / Day of Defeat and many other titles by Valve

Very funny mate.

I don`t get mad, I just think it`s better if problems get sorted out on the forums, rather than via pm`s. That way, anyone with the same problem has a better chance of finding a solution.

Regards Howard

Im just messing with you howard :haha:

I seeeeeeeeee....lol, I rly don't like shooting people but I remember when I was younger I loveddddd the game Descent. Where you are in the spaceship and stuff. I think I got to like lvl 12 but than the computer was old and got taken away and now the cd doesn't read on my computer now. Wish I could still play it though.....THAT GAME WAS HOT lol.

I know that mate and it aint a problem.

Regards Howard

How did you know I posted about you in the 1st place, Do you like read ever message or something and see if it says something about you? :haha:

I loveddddd the game Descent.

That game was so awesome! I remember playing it when I was like 9 but it like you said newer computers cant run it :haha:

I know it stinks......I think computers should just always run everything no matter how old or new it is.

lol look what we talking about....well anyone with anything bout body shop still post plz :)

Hmm so have you got the graphics card and stuff yet? If you have and need help installing just ask on Techspot :D

Also after you play the sims tell us the performance if you could ;)

TimeParadoX said:
How did you know I posted about you in the 1st place, Do you like read ever message or something and see if it says something about you? :haha:

I think this might have been a clue lol.

TimeParadoX said:
Im just messing with you howard

The reason I know what goes on, is I try and quickly read every thread/post, just to make sure we haven`t got any spammers in them. The reason for this is simple. Just lately, spammers have been posting in threads that are already running as opposed to creating new threads for their garbage. I`m sure you can see how this creates a bit of a headache for the mods.

That`s what I was doing in this thread, when your comments caught my eye. ;)

yeah I got the card, the ram, and the 1ghz processor, the technician is coming in half an hour.......hopefully it will work

Yeah those spammers are quite annoying, I was in a topic the other day about a videocard not working and a spammer was selling like Diet pills or something :haha:

Well good luck RGlover, after it's done make sure to give us a few screenshots of the gameplay or something :D

TimeParadoX said:
Yeah those spammers are quite annoying, I was in a topic the other day about a videocard not working and a spammer was selling like Diet pills or something :haha:

Exactly.

I`d really appreciate it, if ever you or any other members spot anything like that, use the report post button. That way an email is sent to all the mods so we can deal with it quickly.

For those of you that don`t know, that`s the small red triangle in a post.

Cheers guys.

yeaahhh and guess what....IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!!! lol I know the graphics could be better but it's soooo good. I dunno why people say they need like 2.5 ghz processor, I have 1 ghz and it works fast and perfectly well!! Going back to play :) I can watch the full move in the beginning with nooo problems :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back