Sony USB Flash Drive problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I recently purchased a sony 64 gig usb flash drive....it was working perfectly fine until i tried to delete all the data on it...a message kept appearing which said the files were corrupted and unreadable...what have I done wrong ? I tried formatting it but it would nt work,it said it was 64 gig but all the rest of the drop down boxes were blank and it would nt start the reformat process. I had previously synched it to windows media player. Please please please can someone help? I paid a fortune for it ! Thanks .

Hi
are you using the original cable that came with the drive, some need the correct cable or they dont work right.
failing that use computer management to look at the drive and see what it says (right click my computer and choose manage then disk management).

Hi its a pen type drive and no cable came with it ...I will try what you have told me to do ...watch this space ! And thanks for your help much appreciated !

Hi ididmyc600 I tried what you said and it says that the drive is 64 gig and healthy ....I tried reformatting it and it said that the reformat was unsuccessful !

Ok panic over ....just visited my ebay account and had a message which came a little too late warning me not to purchase this memory stick....looks like Ive been stung !!! Keep your fingers crossed that I gat a full refund !

Thankyou for all your help...and if something looks too good to be true it probably is !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back