SoundMax Integrated Audio Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ASUS P4P800 and i uninstalled my main soundr driver. Everything else is there, the codecs,etc. I've tried everything and i can't get it. Ive looked over the net to find a soundmax driver but it says no device found. I looked for new hardware and everything. Also i don't have the disc, i remember a friend of mine a logn time ago gave me a site to install my sound and it worked i just dont know it anymore.Someone please help

I downloaded it and opened my winzip extract and when i opned Setup.exe i get a message saying " Cannot Install: SETUP or INSTALL program filename contains folder information. Use Actions/Checkout instead. HOw do i fix this i cant even install it. I then dragged Setup.exe to desktop and opened it and it says: Error Installing iKernel.exe (0x10000)

I installed it and went to my device manager and im seeing Multimedia SOund driver with a explanation point on it. It wont let me update the driver. Im also seeing it in bottom right hand corner on my computer but it has a red circle over it and i cant click on it. how can i fix this?

Reinoj is doing this for me and yes on the bottem right is the soundmax icon with a red circle and a line going through.. When I first installed what Rage_3k_Moilz gave me.. it worked i restarted but then right when my comp turned on it said " ADI Codec driver missing ".. help plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back