Stop Error Need smart people help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayeke

I just found this helpfull site and noticed people will look at these minidumps, so could someone look at mine and find my BSOD problem. I thought it was ram for a while untill i got tried moving it around a lot and running tests. It would seem my hardware is ok, then windows error reporting said it is deffinitely a driver problem. So I tried getting new drivers. Wow they stopped for a while, theeen I got the new Flight Simulator X which is very tough on the FPS on my system and got the BSOD about 4 times in one day (i believe those are the minidumps). I know the game is very buggy right now, but I'd appreciate some help on the issue.

Here is the link, my folder was too large so I just uploaded myself:
http://h1.ripway.com/tayeke/Minidumps.zip
:rolleyes:

This game has these issues. Go to the game section and you will see people have the same issue and MS has no clue why they made such a crappy program:wave:

By the way. People will help you but don't expect help instantly all the time. Some people sleep, even though thats a sign of weakness,
and go to work.:stickout:

I knwo I just wanted to refresh my thread so it was on top... Anyway I would still like to see if someone can look at it with an educated eye. Since it has happened in other occurences.

All help appreciated!

Oh btw I would also like to add that when my power supply loses all power like during a blackout or when i unplug it, the computer takes a few tries to get on. Then once it is back on the motherboard said the cpu frequency had to be reset. So I believe a lot of trouble is coming from my motherboard or CPU. I think it is more likely my motherboard, but what do I know.

Well,

I am not an expert at reading minidumps by any means but thought I would take a look in case there were any obvious problems. Second opinions are welcomed.

The first two I did not get much out of. They both claim hardware errors with unknown image names. I can't help with those.

The last four where almost identical; and unhappy with your Realtek High Def audio.

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3
SYMBOL_NAME: RtkHDAud+68049
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: RtkHDAud
IMAGE_NAME: RtkHDAud.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 42d4de59
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_0_RtkHDAud+68049
BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_0_RtkHDAud+68049
Followup: MachineOwner

I would make sure you have the most up-to-date audio drivers for your audio device.

Again, I welcome other opinions as I'm not the best person for reading these minidump files.

Ok thank you i never considered that. It might explain why when im in bf2 it goes "cachuuuuunk" really loud then freezes up.

More help would be even more appreciated!

I just went and found the drivers. I noticed they are seperate from the chipset obviously so i may have passed them up in the past. Anyhow I'm installign now and I'll post again if anything goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back