Tabs question in Camino (similar to firefox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNGX1275

So I downloaded Camino for OS X because its a firefox clone really but is done naitively with cocoa.

Anyway, my problem is I'm using this on a Powerbook and when I click on a link that in IE would open in a new window, it opens in a new window. What I want it to do is open in a new tab. I've checked the tabs preferences (very much like firefox) and there is no thing to open in new tabs for items that would normally open in a new window.

I know I can command+click and get it to open in a new tab but I don't want to do that, I also know I can middle click on the mouse and make it happen, but I don't have a mouse.

What I want to do is tell it to open in a new tab. Now it has the same type interface as about:config does for firefox, I'm pretty sure there is something I can add that will make this happen - I just don't know what.

I can provide more details if need be.

Uhm,

There should be the possibility to use tabs with your laptop touvh pad. Probably triple clicking or holding it down. Unless it's an old laptop, it should work. Have a play around with it.

Regards,

Korrupt

fastco - already been there it didn't help.

korrupt - no, and I have never even hear of anything like that on any laptop. its not an old laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back