Taskmanager+everything u run from run is really messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

narc

Ok I fixed my task manager somehow and there are no rogue processes running that I can see. Umm but my Cmd.com, command prompt, regedit, basicly anything you have to run from "run" in start menu doesnt work I will provide a few screen shots. Um I turned off system restore rebooted and scanned with every thing I got AVG, Adaware pro, Norton, online scans, hijackthis, spybot s&d... everything and what? NOTHING not one thing. Umm help lol.......... you should get the picture I run XP Reply please???

Attachments

• untitled12.jpg
    untitled12.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 5
Messed up cmd session

I have the same problem. Don't know what went wrong or how to fix it. But to work around it, try using the full comand name like ping.exe insteasd of just ping. This seems to be the case for DOS based commands. Windows programs like calc will work fine.

Someting messed up the file extension behaviour. Can anyone help?

post a hijackthis log
XPProfiles.exe may help do search
CONFIG.NT/AUTOEXEC.NT you have the config.nt in repair folder.

Samstoned said:
post a hijackthis log
XPProfiles.exe may help do search
CONFIG.NT/AUTOEXEC.NT you have the config.nt in repair folder.
DUDE ive done this already, hijackthis sucks u know what there are no rogue processes and its not cws or any other spyware adaware etc. that u guys are so obsessed about .... Not to say I know more than u or to be rude, but i have already rulled those out k. :approve:

fouman1 said:
I have the same problem. Don't know what went wrong or how to fix it. But to work around it, try using the full comand name like ping.exe insteasd of just ping. This seems to be the case for DOS based commands. Windows programs like calc will work fine.

Someting messed up the file extension behaviour. Can anyone help?
nope dosnt work

Samstoned said:
I read ii
exe fix??
still looks like a trojon to me
hows the system.ini file look
umm ok.......... I read ii ??system.ini file WTF ?? I think I lost you.. Please use detail more words and explanations so I will be able to understand you??
............................................................................................................
Edit
............................................................................................................
Hehe Haha ur wrong i found the problem and I need you to sticky this post so ppl who have this prob will know how to fix it k. Now it is a worm u get from p2p
um i will post another screenshot. delete files u see on screenshot+ taskmanager cause they are worms....

Not always a worm that does it. However, I've seen the problem with the mytob virus as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back