The Best Mouse: Power User, Gaming, Wireless, Ergonomic

I use the Deathadder Elite the past year. Great build quality n that 5g optical sensor is so good. Best mouse ive used n ive used a lot. Logitech and Razer simply make the best mouses. Yes there are others but these guys just know how to do it but even more importantly they make them in a variety for everyone. Which imo makes both companies the best.

Im surprised that the Mamba wasnt mentioned. It has been before. Especially since Razer finally made it with the 5g optical sensor and a new wireless version. Granted its likely seen as the DA but more expensive. Both imo are good but the Mamba is mainly hurt by the price.

Also no mention of Zowie, ive seen and heard they are used heavily in esports, same as SteelSeries. BenQ was smart in getting them n using their name in gaming.

Last edited:
I've been using a budget Logitech G300 / G300S for years. Those 9 buttons (and ability to bind them to regular keyboard keys) are super useful and supported in most games, old & new alike. And unlike the vast majority of mice "recommended" here (with one sided "thumb buttons"), it's ambidextrous and thus actually usable by left-handers...

Logitech G Pro Wireless just came out and will likely take the G903's place. It's got an upgraded sensor, is lighter, and sports a new shape. I've been using it for around a month now and it's very impressive. It replaced my G Pro.

I own both the DA and the Scimitar and have to say the Scimitar is the better of the two overall, including for FPS. You also have the added bonus of not having to deal with Synapse, which has been a point of frustration for a lot of people (myself included).

I just bought a Logitech G203 Prodigy about a month ago ,and it's perfect for me. Nice to see my choice validated here.

I use the logitech Anywhere 2, because being LEFT HANDED, the two side buttons are pretty easy to hit using your left hand. I would love the master 2S, but I doubt they make a lefty version.

I've been using a budget Logitech G300 / G300S for years. Those 9 buttons (and ability to bind them to regular keyboard keys) are super useful and supported in most games, old & new alike. And unlike the vast majority of mice "recommended" here (with one sided "thumb buttons"), it's ambidextrous and thus actually usable by left-handers...
Article talked about one of them being ambidextrous. So there was at least one recommended, better than none.

I own both the DA and the Scimitar and have to say the Scimitar is the better of the two overall, including for FPS. You also have the added bonus of not having to deal with Synapse, which has been a point of frustration for a lot of people (myself included).
DA Elite feels better to me. I don't even install Synapse. It has issues with games so I don't bother nor do I really need it.

This list is limited to me because I've boycotted all razer products. The fact you need to create an online account just to turn off the rainbow color LED default is freakin ridiculous. Your loss!

The Logitech G305 looks to be the sweet spot for me, but I haven't bought one yet. I will be using it for a gaming HTPC, plus it doesn't need to be charged every 8 hours... Kind of hard to plug all these other mice in when the PC is 12+ feet away.

Over the last decade Iv owned a DA, which I loved, then a DA Chinese knockoff, which died in a few days and then I bought a refurbished DA. I love the DA.

I hate mouse with wire. So for me wireless gaming is the option. For that I have right now logitech G700s and G903 Lightspeed. Before them I have had G7 and G700 until they are worren down.

Back