"The" "Meeting" "spot"

Demiurg

OK, so I'm "bored" at the "moment" and "oversensitive" when it "comes" to the use of quotation marks, but isn't the quotation marks around "spot" in the General Discussion forum The Meeting "spot" a bit superfluous?

How about:
Storage "mania"
or
"Storage" mania
The "Alternative" OS
Programming "corner"
"Portable" Computing
"Private" discussion
or
Private "discussion"

Just a "suggestion". :D

Depends on how you look at it... Programming Corner, well... could be P. "Corner" however the idea behind the Meeting Spot is that it's named after the site brand TechSpot.... Meeting 'Spot'

get the idea?

Ahh, where everything began, the 3D spot.

Welcome to Tech"Spot".com

Over Half a Million people visit Tech"Spot". each month... making it one of the biggest PC Enthusiast resources on the net, managed independently, TS offers uninfluenced PC Hardware and Technology information. Tech"Spot"., originally named "3D "Spot".light" was launched in May 1998 and is published daily by hardcore tech enthusiasts and gamers.

Why are we looking so closely? :rolleyes: Are you unhappy about something going on here? The way I see it, everything is running better than ever: fewer problems on the forum than I can ever remember before; incredible reviews written up by the staff; the unofficial IRC server. I don't see how bothering with little things like this is necessarily helping out Techspot or the members of the forums. Sure doubling the amount of divisions of the forum was difficult at first, it is just making it more specific. The motto of many around here: IF IT ISN'T BROKEN, DON'T FIX IT!

Or sometimes its:
If its not broken, tweak/overclock, then cry when its broken :D

I think the Meeting "Spot" naming has been explained by Julio.
As Demiurg said, he was just bored ;)

lol, wasting my time? HA! No, nothing like that at all Demiurg, i was just wondering why we are looking so closely...

Yeah PHAT, I hadn't even noticed it/payed any attention at all...:stickout:

As for the wasting our time thing, we're all bored so it doesn't matter anyway ;)

Back