Thermaltake shows off Level 20 full tower case with segmented component bays

Greg S

Something to look forward to: Thermaltake is launching the Level 20 and Level 20 GT Edition cases to replace its well known Level 10 chassis. The premium offerings are a unique option for enthusiasts and remove many shortfalls of the original Level 10.

As Computex 2018 continues on this week, Thermaltake has shown off the Level 20 and Level 20 GT Full Tower Chassis. Arriving as a replacement to the Level 10 that debuted nearly a decade ago, the Level 20 is just as unique.

Keeping a compartment-based approach, components are physically separated into three different sections of the case. Each compartment has its own 4mm thick glass door panel that swings open.

To keep up with modern advancements, USB 3.1 Type-C has been added to the front I/O next to four USB 3.0 ports. Standard headphone and mic jacks, status lights, and power button complete the line of left facing I/O.

The Level 20 has three Riing Plus 14 RGB Fans and two Lumi Plus LED Strips. An included controller allows for lighting to be set using TT RGB Plus software. Fan speeds and lighting options are all easily accessible in software.

Should enthusiasts be looking to go all out, the Level 20 GT Edition is certainly to be of interest. Four 5mm-thick tempered glass panels surround the case. Larger windows allow for clear view of everything inside. Support for up to a 420mm radiator, E-ATX motherboards, and dual vertical graphics cards make the GT Edition compatible with most available hardware.

Pricing and availability information was not given, but rumors of a $999 price point for the Level 20 were floating around at CES earlier this year.

Permalink to story.

That's pretty cool. Certainly not $999 cool, but definitely innovative. Wish there were a better interior look at those compartments to see the exact configuration of that demo model.

This case looks great, but after going with Thermaltake for my current gen build, I'll never purchase another product from them again. Absolutely worst customer service/tech support I've ever received (and I've been building since '97/'98).

This case looks great, but after going with Thermaltake for my current gen build, I'll never purchase another product from them again. Absolutely worst customer service/tech support I've ever received (and I've been building since '97/'98).
I have something to add. I never broke pins on my motherboards before I got a Thermaltake case. Well, it was usb 3 connector that did it. It wasn't very precise. I pushed it in and then said good buy to my usb 3 front ports. I remember a time when Thermaltake had no view and no quality. Now it seems they have stuff to show but the quality is still the same.

I have something to add. I never broke pins on my motherboards before I got a Thermaltake case. Well, it was usb 3 connector that did it. It wasn't very precise. I pushed it in and then said good buy to my usb 3 front ports. I remember a time when Thermaltake had no view and no quality. Now it seems they have stuff to show but the quality is still the same.
couldn't disagree more on the quality. I've used numerous TT products from mid to full-tower cases, AIOs, and PSUs. never had a single issue.

Well, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder... This thing looks more like a dishwasher to me, I pass...

Not impressed. Definitely not at msrp, but really not at any price. It's just not an appealing aesthetic to me at all.

Back