Toshiba Satellite c655 startup problem

I was on the web then out of no where my computer shut off and when I turned it back on it started saying windows is loading file which it never says then took me to a start up repair menu and said it couldnt find the problem then I can click finish which shuts the computer off or cancel which takes me to advanced options or problem details. Please help some body

This could be a memory or hard drive problem. Have the laptop checked out by a computer repair person

Hi,

If the laptop battery is not charging the laptop in a proper way it will not start.

The first step you must take is to check the condition of the battery and if it is able to get charged properly.

Check if the laptop’s LEDs are lit. If they are not it means that the problem is caused because of the battery.

Check if all cables are correctly connected.

Plug in the battery into another outlet.

Anyway in case of a damaged battery the solution is replacement.

"If the laptop battery is not charging the laptop in a proper way it will not start"...
Remove the battery, if the laptop still won't start the memory or motherboard might be at fault...

"Plug in the battery into another outlet"...
Don't you mean AC adapter, and not the battery?

I had this problem with my Toshiba C655 laptop recently, as a matter of fact I just got my laptop back from Toshiba today 9/30. I would highly recommend that if you're having boot up problems and your laptop is still under warranty to contact Toshiba because eventually your hard drive is going to go! They had to replace my hard drive because my laptop kept having starting issues until one day it just wouldn't work, not even pressing the start button and pressing F10 at the same time as Toshiba tells you to do. SEND YOUR PC BACK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! I know other users with this same laptop having my exact same problem!!

Back