TS Booster?

Maurice

I have reached 601 posts I believe, I know, I know.......! but being a TS member is great. I'm an old guy, but some things are still important to me, small or large.

If the deed has been done now, I've probably been a bit previous, who, me?

Maurice

OK, 'tis done!,......one thing, I thought patience came with age, well perhaps not in my case.
thumbs.gif

This kind of posts are a better fit in this forum (TS feedback). Congratulations on your promotion ;).

Thanks guys.
Julio, I wasn't sure which forum to use, thanks for the congrats, hey, when were in the States last? saw the picture of you on the boulevard, on the sidewalk of fame, couldn't quite make out the name you were at?

Phantasm, boasting again, [only joking] wish I'd joined TS many moons ago, at my age, I'll never equal your amount of posts, I'd have to be nearly 150!
yahoo.gif

Maurice

Posts aren't really the important part, just sticking with it and learning from others is what it's all about. Hope to see you around for another 600 :p

Thanks for your comments poertner, yes, I hear what you're saying & I heartily agree.
By the way I like your Avatar, once I had an animated one, but was asked by a member of staff, to change it for the static type, as it was "distracting", don't get me wrong, yours is great, do keep it, perhaps there has been a relaxing of policy recently.

Maurice
thumbs.gif

congrats to all

i am to declare today( 18 th of feb 2005) that this is the best website i have ever seen...

congrats to all techsofties and a BIG THANK U for this great idea..

1 question is.. is there some other website, just like this,where u have all these forum posting and lots of wares to download and things like that??

i am new.. new to the site (logged for the first time on 16th feb 05) and i am also new to this hi Fi computer topics...

i am gonna get lot of value addition for sure..

Catherine, don't go anywhere!! this by far the very best site of it's kind, I've been a member for some time now, see my profile, just click on my name.
It's nice to have another young lady member, [I'm not being sexist, it's just that females are, I believe, in the minority here on Techspot], & living in such a beautiful country too!
You will definitely LOVE Techspot, I am having a great time, & they have helped me out many a time, I'm an old guy, & the members are well used to my ways, very hesitant to try things out that are suggested to me to help solve my various problems, [I'm sure they think I'm a pain in the **** sometimes] & most show me great patience.
Welcome to Techspot, see you on the forums, & who knows, I might have the opportunity to help you sometime.

Alll the best, Maurice
gentleman.gif

Back