TV Card Set-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryArchieGus

I am having some sound problems with my newly installed TV card. I am getting a very tinny sound on playback.

I think it might be the a problem with my AUDIOSETTINGS this is what it is set at now:

AUDIO INPUT SOURCE: Line IN

RECORDING CONTROL: Microphone

increase line in volume

this worked for me, increase the volume also try using the internal line in that is there on the card.

i don't know exactly where the settings are, you'll have to poke around on your audio or sound settings. they should have names like 'frequency', 'bitrate', 'quality' and so on. when you find such settings, try raising the values. you'll have to experiment a bit and look around, sorry i can't be more specific.

OK, the sound is recording OK now.

Now I'm not getting any sound when I am watching TV, but when I playback the files I record, in Windows Media Player, I do get volume.

Is there any way to get sound for both watching and recording?

you should be able to get both to work. again, it will be left to you to fiddle with the settings.

OK, Zephead, enough already, you are no help. If you have nothing to add then don't reply. I am looking for some answers here. You don't have them, but hopefully, maybe, somebody will.

I understand you're trying here. And you're not trying to be an *******, and I in return am not trying to be an *******, but I'm sick of getting these reply emails for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back