Using 3 monitors, is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphmex

Hello, i want to set up 3 monitors, i already have two connected to my ati radeon x1300, but i was wondering if i can enable a third one via mobo integrated vga. I want to use them for flight simulator.
If it is possible, how can i enable this?

Thankxs

Ralphmex.

Pentium D 3.4 Ghz.
1 mb RAM
80 GB HDD
ATI Radeon X1300 AGP
ASUS P5VDC-MX Mobo

i doubt it, i think ur lucky it supports 2 (not to sure on this )
but its only a cheap card so im guessing it wont -.- but thats a guess..

If your onboard VGA is AGP and your ATI card is AGP, then you cannot have them both enabled. You can buy an additional PCI (or PCI Express) video card of course.

Windows lets you use up to 10 video adapters, so there's no problem with that :)

I couldn´t enable the Onboard VGA, it apparently doesn´t exist, it must be because i have connected the AGP videocard, does it automaticly disable the onboard VGA?

With all the respect, WTF will u do usin three montitors??
oh lol now i see that u wanna play flight simulator, do u need three monitors to play it or what??

one

Ralphmex said:
It must be because i have connected the AGP videocard, does it automaticly disable the onboard VGA?
Yes, it is very common for motherboards to disable the integrated video automatically.

And don't diss many monitors. I have 2x19" with 4 workspaces and sometimes that still isn't enough :)

You´ll get a more realistic view

Face of LA said:
With all the respect, WTF will u do usin three montitors??
oh lol now i see that u wanna play flight simulator, do u need three monitors to play it or what??

one

That´s it, playing Flight Simulator with more than one monitors gives you more realistic view, but when you have only two monitors, it happens that you get a blind spot exactly in the middle of your view, so you can´t play well with this, so 3 monitors would be the ideal setup.
But I just can´t enable the onboard VGA, with my ATI videocard running, dont´know what to do...

I just want to add this.When i go to a computer store to view monitors
They have a dozen or more chained to 1 PC.
But thats all i know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back