Video iPod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone,

I was charging up a new video iPod last night and i went to the iTunes screen where you can update and sync the iPod with the songs already on my computer. It told me that a newer version of the update softeare was available so I clicked on the update button and pretty much walked away. When I came back, my computer was booting back up. I was able to get back to iTunes and finish charging and updating the iPod, but my computer was running very slowly. After a point, it rebooted on it's own yet again and said it found a corrupt file (sorry, I can't remember which one). It gave me a list of options including starting in safe mode, safe mode with a command prompt, restarting from the last successful startup, and continuing on to Windows. The problem is that I cannot get the computer to go on to windows.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Start in safe mode and then what?
Have you heard of any other issues with video iPods?

I'm a little green on computer tech, so please bear with me.

Thanks in advance.

It gave me a list of options including starting in safe mode, safe mode with a command prompt, restarting from the last successful startup, and continuing on to Windows. The problem is that I cannot get the computer to go on to windows.
Which did you choose?

You are going to have to give more information, like starting with what the problem is?

You should boot into windows normally and if there is no problem then great. Perhaps you can't boot into Windows normally, but you didn't tell us.

We can't read your mind, you are going to have to do a better job of telling us what is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back