Watercooling

Hi,
I'm building up a new PC and for the first time and I will use watercooling instead of standard aircooling.

I'd cool the CPU and GPU: intel i7 3930K (OC > 4.5 GHz) and GTX Titan.
I'm not sure about the pump(s), reservoir and radiator(s) I should use, can you help me ? (I'd prefer using only XSPC components if it's possible)
It will also help me to choose the right case.

Thanks.

What kind of budget were you looking at? I assume that if you're waterblocking a Titan and an X79 build then you'd have some flexibility.
XSPC parts aren't inordinately expensive, and if the loop is CPU waterblock + GPU waterblock only then you could use a standard XSPC kit using the AX360 or RX360 radiator as a base (chassis roof mount), with a single 120mm or 140mm radiator mounted at the rear chassis fan exhaust position, to remove excess heat from the GPU before the coolant hits the CPU block.

I'd suggest starting a new thread, as fine-tuning a loop might run to a few posts. PM or tag me to let me know when you've done so. Some other information regarding your location, any preferred (r)etailers, preferences on chassis style, preferences on components ( bay reservoir or internal multi-option/ tank. as example my rig picture - the Switch 810 link in post #22, shows an XSPC tank reservoir/D5 pump located in the floor of the chassis -easier to refill/drain, less noise than most bay reservoirs)

Just a side note WhatHells, if you didnt buy the components and can wait, IB-E is gonna be released in the next few months. Also, the 780 is basically a Titan for $350 less. It is your choice, but those are some suggestions.

Try this site for good watercooling parts and deals
www.frozencpu.com

I personally have a raystorm kit that's nice like this one: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...New_Rev_4_Pump_Includedw_Free_Dead-Water.html (My tablet does not like the link button on the site..)

Depends on if you want an inside system or a bay system though what parts to get. I like the DC5 pumps from swiftech as they are quiet and reliable. But check out that site, they always have lots of good starter kits and deals going around and a huge selection of parts for every type of case/system.

Back