Weird right click menu problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paaaulo

When i right click an icon then select one of the options, the option ive selected lingers on the screen, it also is ontop of any other window, the only way i can get rid of it is to run a fullscreen app like a game or something. Here's a screenshot of what happens: hxxp://i34.tinypic.com/qswkf4.jpg (had to do the xx otherwise it wouldnt let me post)

Prior to this happening i was plaing music when my pc made a horrible BLEEEEEEEERRRRRRr like noise out the speakers then the screen went black, and i had to start in safe mode, then go back into normal mode. The last things i installed was the nividia physX drivers and fraps. Is there any chance one of those could be causeing this?

The correct URL for the image is: http://i34.tinypic.com/qswkf4.jpg

It's pretty hard to troubleshoot with no information. system? OS? Etc. you can start by running the Error Checking with both boxes checked, then a reboot. That will often handle glitches like this.

id already rebooted thats why i hadnt tryed it again, another reboot sorted it D: the os was vista. I however have a whole mess and new problems which ill put in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back