Weird white overlay and lowered color depth when game launches?

Having a weird issue what only seems to trigger from this game, drivers have been updated and cache verified etc. On windows 10.

Removing and only using 1 monitor doesn't seem to change results. Anyone know where I could start to troubleshoot this issue, so far it's been hard to find anything on google even close to what I'm experiencing. At first it seems like a corrupt gpu driver issue or monitor related, but it only triggers with this game.

Here's a quick vid showing the issue.

Thanks for any input. :)

EDIT: maybe helps maybe doesn't, when I took a steam screenshot it came out perfect, so something IS in fact messing with things on my monitor/gpu driver end or whatever but it's really really weird!

Have you tried to completely UN-install all graphics drivers, reboot computer and then re-install latest graphics drivers?
Have you tried to produce the results on each of the monitors you have (use first monitor then try the second monitor - while still only having just one monitor connected)? Does it produce the same effect on each of the monitors (when hooked up by itself)?
What is the make and model of your graphics card? Does the graphics card have multiple connections (example - 2 DVI ports -or- 2 HDMI ports)?

Back