What is your favourite case? I need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamingguy27

Hello,

I need to get a new case as i'm moving into water cooling. I currently have a P182 but it has no window :(

What is your favourite case?

Regards,

For watercooling, go for a full-tower ATX case. The Antec Twelve Hundred, Cooler Master Cosmos and Stacker series, and Thermaltake Armor and Kandalf series are among the best choices.

However, for the ultimate in quality, assuming you can afford it, get a Lian-Li case. I recommend the PC-V2000BPLUSII and PC-V2110 specifically.

The new Cooler Master HAF case supports liquid cooling, probably going to get one myself one of these days.

i have a cooler master centurion 5 which is good for no tool installation, but I would reccomend a Lian Li case

Yes, the Antec 1200 is the way to go for water cooling or extreme gaming. I have built 2 systems using this case... Awesome!

Short Cases Deserve Respect Too.......

The Antec 900 case is worthy of consideration also. It's a midtower, but the airflow is almost as good , (or perhaps as good) as the 1200. The 900 is outfitted with water tubing outlet grommets, so it's ready for water cooling.

You obviously don't get as much room as with a full tower, but when it's on sale it can be had for $100.00 (USD) Just the thing for a gaming megalomanic on a budget.

Don't hold me to that price, Obama may decide to print another 500 billion (or so) dollars tomorrow. That might drive the price up a bit, due to the unfavorable effect it would have on the exchange rates.

and now for the truly OCD crowd

boy is this going to be unpopular!, i enter into the mix the Sunbeam AC1. five 120mm fans, an 120mm interior 'core fan' 1 80mm fan on the top blowing cool refreshing outside air on your dimms. and water grommets outlets for the ....what did you say Captian?....oh yeah, gaming megalomaniac. my OC Cpu runs at ambient (according to HWmonitor and realtemp) and its a clear case, so you get to look at all your pretty gold and silver heat spreader covered memory....and my OCD doesnt like having two of my dimms not filled so now i have 8GB of ddr2, never mind i have no idea how use of how to use more than 3 gb of it...I know, i'll shut off my paging file.and the third PCIE had to be filled with another GFX card for the same reason. why do you people ask such questions!? arggg. I need a peltier cooler, yes thats it, anyone know where i can get a peltier cooler? it has lots of room too, i think i will live in it. I have always wanted to be a skyscraper....and now i am!....wowwww....look at the view.

...[ ].... and its a clear case, so you get to look at all your pretty gold and silver heat spreader covered memory....[ ]...
Yeah well, it's still not shinier than my pretty blue memory! :rolleyes: Although now it would seem I have to buy 2 more sticks to keep up with the red1776-ez -:haha: :wave:

Yeah well, it's still not shinier than my pretty blue memory! :rolleyes: Although now it would seem I have to buy 2 more sticks to keep up with the red1776-ez -:haha: :wave:

"well, there you go again"...(the gipper) with your over technical explanations. :haha::wave:

oh yeah, happy easter Captian, or festivus, or whatever it is you celebrate :)

I like my Antec 900. The airflow is stunning for a mid-tower. I run a lot of overclocked hardware in it, and it stays a lot cooler than I imagined it would. And I haven't even turned the fans up from minimum :)

I really like my CoolerMaster Stack 830. It's my favorite case I've had so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back