Where is Everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vassil3427

I've been posting all over the boards today, and I noticed I've been almost the only one posting...Just wandering..Where is everyone?:eek:

Well its been 5 hours now..lol..and my screen name has been the only one clear down the Openboards main page...I've finally gotten 100 posts...I think I posted 30 some today alone....lol...I dont even think any of the Moderators are online:eek:

Well since this seems to be my own personal thread I'll say..Today we've gotten quite a few new members to Techspot:grinthumb

Well another reply to my own thread.. something weird I noticed....on the main Forum page it said there were 3 members online....yet..there was only me and this new guy on here...I'd take a screen shot if I knew how.....Are there ghosts wondering around the Forums now?:eek:

Sometimes that people online thing is screwed up - espically when for a few hours after midnight my time (Central). I've been on the boards about 4 times today. Just seems there is nothing I can help people on, there are sprees where nearly every question someone has I can help them with but recently it seems people are having problems in areas that I can't fix.

As much as it seems odd, people actually do have lives outside of the forums. I have been out most of the weekend, and haven't been at my computer but maybe an hour all weekend so far. So just be patient, I have found that on Sundays and Mondays, is when people post a little more.

Well..I was just a little bored..and I figured I needed a few more points..but there was hardly any questions to answer:rolleyes: .....so I made my own thread:grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back