Which grachics card should i buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i have have dell dimension 8300 computer with a 128 MB PCI Express™ x16 ATI Radeon graphics card and i want to upgrade to a 256 mb and i have about £150 cant go much higher than that is there any suggestions.

Thank you in advance

I would go with a GIGABYTE ATI Radeon X700 PRO Video Card, 256MB GDDR3, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, PCI-Express, Model "GV-RX70P256V" -RETAIL for $219 US at newegg.com. :knock:

you might be able to find a geforce 6600 256 mb for around that price but you'll have to go with ddr2 memory video memory than the gddr3.and if you look up any benchmark for this card it would show that this is the second tier of the market leader geforce 6800 that would wipe the floor :dead: with any other card on the market today,unfortunately they cost a hell of a lot,geforce 6600 is the best possible solution with only a slight decrease in the core speed but the same kickass :evil: gpu.

Yah if you want to go nvidia you could get a ASUS nVIDIA GeForce 6600 Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, PCI-Express, Model for $164.00 US at newegg.com. I would go with nvidia if I were you, but it is your chose. :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back