Which is the best smartphone to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexDb

I am confused to decide which is better Samsung galaxy s4 or htc one or iphone 5 or xperia z

things want to consider first thing battery backup, then resolution then camera of course which has the best look

read several reviews and so confused please help

The Galaxy S4 is basically equivalent to the HTC One. The HTC One though, has a better camera and has an aluminum shell. The S4 has a more mediocre camera and a plastic shell (cheaper build quality). They both have basically the same screen. I own an iPhone 5 and love it. The OS is just becoming stale though, and Android (on the S4 and HTC One) is more for power users. iOS (iPhone) is geared more toward rookies who dont know what they are doing since it is so simple. I would take the Xperia Z off of your list since it doesnt match up.

Check out TechSpots' reviews on all three phones:
Galaxy S4: https://www.techspot.com/review/664-samsung-galaxy-s4/
HTC One: https://www.techspot.com/products/smartphones/htc-one.87473/ (I cannot find a full review on TS and posting another sites review would be considered kind of bias)
iPhone 5: https://www.techspot.com/review/579-apple-iphone-5/

Thanx bro for your reply which smartphone has best battery backup?

one more thing if you are going to buy a smart phone today which one you will choose ? consider any make or model no budget bar

The S4 has a larger battery capacity (2600mAh) vs the HTC One's 2300mAh battery. I do not know what you mean by a battery back up though.

The S4 will last the longest. It all matters on what applications you use and if you kill them (in a task manager) after you use them. I would go for the Samsung since I do not really like the One styling that much. If I were to chose between the 3, I would go iPhone (non-android). I have an iPhone right now and I love how simple it is. If you like Andoird and the bigger screen, go for Android. If you dont care about screen size, go iPhone. My iPhone lasts me 2 days.

Thing I will consider is only how long it goes in single charge.
I have read about motorola droid razr maxx hd what do you think about it?

The Droid Razr Maxx HD is an outdated phone. It cant compete with the S4 and One. Plus the camera sucks. The S4 will last longer on a single charge compared to the One. The iPhone will probably beat both the S4 and the One since it doesnt have a 1080P screen.

I will also not play games but I always like highest specification available. posted a new thread please reply to that

I own a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini but HTC & Sony are fine (my opinion only). It really boils down to paying your money & taking your choice.
Seriously though, read reviews from reputable review sites (JC713 has given you a good starting point. He's not a Guru for nothing) then go from there.

If you like HTC then go for it.
A better idea, why don't you go have a look at all the models you like in the flesh. It may help you make your mind up.

Its OK doesn't matter I luv to own latest tech gadgets though most of them are useless for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back