Which is your favorite game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your gonna have a 6 year old play halo? Lolz

What types of games are you considering letting your son play at 6 years old(I'm not against little kids playing games like call of duty and halo, I just want to know what type of games you want to teach him how to play so I know what type of games to suggest).
I think this game can improve or develop his intelligence make him more team spirit, I meaning that it can let us happy and friendly, so...

My 5 and 8 year old girls both play Mirror's Edge. They love it and I love it too - plus it goes on sale on Steam all the time for $5.
It is a good idea, I will have a try. And I think he likes this game, maybe this game would be suitable for him to play.

Give him indie games. Cheap (Steam, Humble etc bundles), present a different angle than AAA shooters, many non-violent ones, lots of puzzlers.

A few to think about: Quantum Conundrum, Portal, Terraria, Mario,

Are you looking for PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox or maybe another console?
The Xbox maybe is better..

Give him indie games. Cheap (Steam, Humble etc bundles), present a different angle than AAA shooters, many non-violent ones, lots of puzzlers.

A few to think about: Quantum Conundrum, Portal, Terraria, Mario,
Thank you for your answer. There are good ideas, I want to have a try...

My husband suggested that playing Assassin's Creed 3, he said the [FONT=Calibri]Assassins Creed 3 costume is so cool..;) [/FONT]

I don't know if you have the Kinect or not, but I know my 5 year old loves to play the Kinect based games. You could also try some of the Lego based games. Or even try some of the "old school" games (Sonic for example). I have nothing against kids playing games meant for teens or adults, just have to be careful how you have them approach it. You could do what I did and basically have them try a bunch of games until they find one they like to play.

Start with puzzle games. Everything now is digitalize so you can let him play some non-violent games that are colorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back