Why do people make viruses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 of a hotdog

my mom asked my why people make viruses and than i wondered why as well so does anyone know? i know they make spyware to get information but what about viruses that just mess up your computer or do other things?

To be known, or to make a world impact from their doing

Or to get a name for themselves

Now you might say, but they don't put their name on it :confused:
But many graffitti signatures are also indistinguishable, but they know who they are ;)

Also, if you find out who they are please let me know ! :)

Ahhhhh... been in similar discussion once before.....

Now take it the next step.................

why do some people write viruses and get themselves known with a virus that is mostly funny or at most minimally bothersome but still relatively benign

While others want to cause as much damage and personal hardship they can think of (like maybe trashing a drive that can no longer be recoverable)

We can leave out the 3rd case: Where their just crooks!

have u ever wondered why there is some virus that is could never been removed except with a certain antivirus ?
some illegal antivirus companies rent some coders to write some viruses/spyware that is not removable except with their antivirus software

also ,,, the evil part plays an important role here ,,, from the coder view -> he is trying to make a virus/spyware just for his enjoyment , when he finds a victim, he could use it as a hidden place for his/her crimes ...

anyways ... look around u , u'll see evol and good people at any field ... and u dont think computer has its ev0ls ? ;) - take care ^^

Oh yea........ That unwritten, rule of nature
"Post hoc ergo propter hoc"

And if you don't know what it means, look it up or you will never understand why things are happening to you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back