Why my video and audio is not synchronize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know wether is it my video too slow or my audio is too fast? can somebody help me with this problem? thank you...

wat do you mean by specific? da sound doesnt match with da videos, i think da video is kind of laggy, so da sound run over da video?? maybe....

Could you be a little more specific?

Videos commonly go out of sync due to poor encoding.
Alternatively, you could try a different video codec.

Does it only happen in media player? Can you try another media player to play the same files and see if it still happens?

Mostly the problem is the codec, and sometimes on the video capability of your computer, just try and download codec first and see what happens.. Another option would be get the media software called RealOne Player and play your media file and if problem persist get a video card that would fix it maybe.. OR maybe theres just a bad encoding of that media file.. have you ever try playing another media files? try it so that you will able to know what's the problem is....
hope it helps..

yup i try windows media player, media player classic, vlc, gomplayer, real player and winamp too.... da best dat can match with da sound is gomplayer and realplayer but still have a little delay

ok i get da idea maybe i should install all codec? wat is da codec dat would you recommend?

thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back