Windows goes blank after startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

hramos86

Windows goes blank after Startup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As said in the title, my windows goes blank, black screen that is, after the windows logo startup. I dont know wtf happen but this sh*$ is aggravating me. Last known activities were:
>Defragging
>Removing b.s programs
>and Moving media files (i.e audio and video)
I did all these activities in "SAFE MODE". After I "START WINDOWS NORMALLY" it appear to remain on "SAFE MODE". I repeated this a number of times, and the same thing happened. My contingency was to start on "LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION". After i selected this option, windows loaded normally, up untill after the windows logo, after which the screen became blank (Black). Although screen is blank, i could still navigate "blind".
Starting windows and shutting it down are about the only things i can do blindfolded. I dont have a windows xp cd, my computer was bought in 04'. I need some hardcore help.

You're probably best off running a repair installation of Windows. Get a buddy to lend you their XP CD if possible.

appreciate that

thanks friend, but i wish there were a more "do it now solution" rather than aquiring a cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back