Windows XP bsod system error 1003

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i keep getting system has recovered from serious error and from what can tell it is a driver issue,but which driver has an issue i have no idea it tells me theres a fault with different a fault each time some 1 plz help

noclue2, can you just zip the files together and not the folder? My Zip utility cannot open your folder but if you just have the files that are inside your minidump folder Zipped I an take a look at them.

No need to be sorry. I don't know if the problem lies at your end or my end but I still can't read them though I have gotten further. Each one is corrupted in some way but what that corruption is I don't know.

Try this, instead of zipping them go ahead and attach each file individually to your next post. Don't bother zipping them.

Okay, that worked. :)

All of your minidumps are error 0xA and these are strong indications of hardware issues or when a driver attempte to access a higher IRQ Level it has no right doing so.

The drivers cited are as follows:

a. ks.sys which is a Windows driver and is too general to be of much help.

b. vdsdatant.sys - this is a Zone Alarm driver. Many people have issues with it.

c. ALCXWDM.SYS - this is a RealTec audio driver.

d. LV561AV.SYS - this is a logitech Video Cam driver

* First uninstall Zone Alarm and tell us if you get stability.

thanks 4 yur fast replys i got rid of zonealarm as u said. it crashed again says it was logitech driver as ull c from dump i checked on logitech site there doesnt seems 2 b any prob with driver as far as forums say, asuve seen from my dumps it seems that every time there acrash it a different driver which can only b odd i know from looking at eventviewer and whocrashed me and it says its driver related just not which 1 inparticular any help on this i know remote as is would b gratefull

Same error code and it cites the same Logitech Video Cam driver. Is this a laptop? Because if it is I suggest going to your manufacturer's website, find your model and download the latest drivers for your system

If it is a PC first disable your webcam and tell us if that brings stability.

i uninstalled webcam so far so gd ill let u know if anything else changes i looked again at the logitech site seems there still no problems reported just so u know it desktop not lappy.

thanks 4 all yur help

paul

You're welcome and thanks for getting back to us. This will help others.

Might I suggest that you go to Logitech and let them know of your conflict and the only way you were able to gain stability was to uninstall their webcam. They need to work on this. Some one else posted here not to long after you and this driver was the issue.

let us know in a few days if you still have stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back