Windows Xp Longin blue screen error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldo9_r9

Hi guys,

I am very new to this forum, My system was fine few days ago even after I installed nvidia 8600 en graphics card but now when ever I log in in windows xp before it goes to desktop screen it gives me blue screen error.

error is stop:0x00000f4(0x000003,0x86d90da0,0x86d90f14,0x805d13b6

I restarted my pc thinking it will load fine but still gives me same blue screen after spending whole day yesterday browsing looking for solution I came across this site and I have managed to create dump file and also debug.txt file by reading some easy step by step guide. Please have a look at and help me please.

Another thing I must add when my when ever I need to run my xp I press f8 and choose last good configrations and I can login fine no blue screen then but if I forget or don't press f8 and not choose last configuration and boot as normal I come with same blue screen.

Please help me guys. if you need more information please ask. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• debuglog.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
You've go a Kaspersky AV file left behind and implicated in the crash. See if deleting klif.sys solves the problem.

Thanks for reply. I was fed up yersterday tried all day solving this problem. i uninstalled zonealram suite restarted my pc and it was fine. so far no blue screen. where can i find klif.sys file.

another thing is i had zone alarm installed for some months now that blue error started only 2 days ago, i want to install that back but first i will delete klif.sys file if i find it in hardisk. I also uninstalled system mechanic pro 7 do you think that might be causing the problem. it repairs registry automatically and compacts the registeries do u think that won't mess up my pc.

At the moment only security i have is avg free version but i need some firewall i liked zonealarm i am left with none now.

do u think if i installed zonealram back will that create any blue screen errors.

Thanks for reply. thanks

I have had also several problems with zone alarm and windows vista. I think they must release a fix update soon.

Just do a search on your system for klif.sys and delete any that you find. Zonealarm was also implicated in the crash, you can try reinstalling it after removing klif.sys. Post some more logs if it continues to crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back