Built on .NET technology GEO Spider uses fast and reliable approach in detecting hostnames, IP addresses, domain names.
While many IP lookup tools only provide network provider locations, GEO Spider uses unique IP location engine to provide a much higher level of accuracy by identifying the actual physical city and country location of servers and routers.
GEO Spider can analyze and trace all network applications on the fly, including HTTP/HTTPS
How does GEO Spider work?
GEO Spider monitors all your network activity and shows full information about each connection. All connections are passed through GEO Spider Spy engine, so you can trace all your connections (where you have been in the world and where you located now).
GEO Spider expands your Windows tools to provide magic versatility. It will make a great addition to your network toolkit.
With GEO Spider you can:
- Check the domain names
- Detect fraudulent sites
- Detect network problems
- Lookup WhoIs information about the site and IP address
- Catch all connections and see its on the world map
- Export whois reports
- Export connections for future usage
- Import connections to make ping, etc.
- GEO Spider Spy Engine
- Draw Map on Desktop
- Skip Local Network (192.168.x.x, 127.0.0.1, 10.x.x.x, etc)
- Catch all connections
- Remove idle connections
- Make screenshots
- Lookup IP on map
- Lookup website on map
- Trace Routers to IP or website
- Ping particular hostnames
- Customizable alerts
- Export/Import Alerts
- Export/Import Connections
- Adjustable Map
- Customizable Zoom
- Skinnable interface
- User friendly interface