ActiveWhois is an easy-to-use network tool you can use to find out any information about the owners of any IP address or Internet domain. You can determine the country, personal and postal addresses of the owner, and/or user of domain and IP addresses. This cutting-edge technology allows ActiveWhois users to explore DNS aliases as well as simultaneously display both the domain and IP address information. Unlike other WHOIS clients, Active Whois does not require special skills to determine the desired information. Its unique WHOIS-hyperlink feature allows you to explore domain databases easily as browsing the web.
ActiveWhois enables you to investigate any web site, even international top level domains (eg. .IT, .DE, .TM, etc.) and find its ownership details, such as where the site is hosted, all with just a single click! ActiveWhois will find information from approximately 80 different WHOIS servers worldwide. It will even determine the correct server to query from replies it receives from other WHOIS servers. We are continuously expanding the range of whois search. Because Active Whois provides direct links to the domain registrars for each country, you can check status for and register domains easily. This feature saves your time and is a great convenience, especially if you're seeking to acquire domain in .MD .TV .CC or others ccTLD.
- Added: Netstat updated again - a dns' requests now had cached for speed, added status text to show a progress.
- Fixed: Punycode converter dialog was crashing on an empty string in some cases.
- Fixed: The text searcher (CTRL+F) was show an incorrect found text if result was in near the beginning of data in the first search attempt only.
- Fixed: Nslookup could crash on some uncompleted dns packets with 'truncated message'(the TC TrunCation opcode is set).
- Fixed: Rare nslookup crashed while detecting main dns servers.