FastStone Capture 10.0
Powerful, flexible and intuitive screen-capture utility.
Similar to 7
FastStone Capture is a powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool and screen video recorder. It allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular / freehand / fixed regions as well as scrolling windows / web pages. It also allows you to record all screen activities including onscreen changes, speech from microphone, audio from speakers, webcam, mouse movements and clicks into highly compressed video files.
You can choose to send captures to editor, file, clipboard, printer, email, OneNote / Word / Excel / PowerPoint document or upload them to your website. Editing tools include annotating (texts, arrowed lines, highlights), resizing, cropping, sharpening, watermarking, applying edge effects and many more. Other features include image scanning, global hotkeys, automatic filename generation, support for external editors, a color picker, a screen magnifier, a screen crosshair and a screen ruler.
FastStone Capture saves images in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF, FSC and PDF formats. Built-in screen recorder saves videos in MP4 and WMV formats.
- A handy Capture Panel that provides quick access to its capture tools and output options
- Capture windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand/fixed-size regions and scrolling windows/web pages
- Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus
- Record screen activities including onscreen changes, speech from microphone, audio from speakers, webcam, mouse movements and clicks into highly compressed video files (MP4 and WMV)
- Screen Recorder has a built-in video editor that allows you to draw annotations, apply zoom effects and cut unwanted sections. Videos can even be converted to animated gifs
- Screen Recorder provides a "Convert to MP4" tool that converts or resizes video files (MP4 and WMV) under various resolution and quality options
- Options to specify output destination (internal editor, clipboard, file, printer ...)
- Draw annotation objects such as callouts, straight/curved text, arrowed lines, highlights, watermarks, rectangles, circles, step numbers, emojis and much more
- Apply effects such as spotlight, drop-shadow, frame, torn-edge and fade-edge
- Blur selected area
- Add image caption
- Resize, crop, rotate, sharpen, brighten, adjust colors
- Support tabs that allow you to capture and edit multiple screenshots simultaneously
- Organize and group tabs in multiple workspaces (optional). Each workspace remembers its last-used folder and works like a separate instance of the internal editor
- Support external editors
- Save images in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats
- Save images in FSC (FastStone Capture) format, a proprietary and loss-less format that preserves annotation objects together with image data for future re-editing
- Save videos in MP4 and WMV formats
- Acquire images from scanner
- Convert images into a single PDF file
- Combine images into a single image file
- Print multiple images in batch mode
- Send captured images by email
- Send captured images to OneNote, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Send captured images to a Web (FTP) server
- Auto capture screen repeatedly at user-specified time intervals
- Screen Color Picker
- Screen Magnifier
- Screen Crosshair
- Screen Focus
- Screen Ruler
- Support multiple monitors
- Support high-DPI/high-resolution/4K monitors
- Support touch interface (tap, swipe, pinch)
- Global hotkeys to activate screen capturing instantly
- Run when Windows starts (optional)
- Minimize to System Tray area
- Small footprint in memory
- And much more
- Enhanced Screen Recorder:
- Added Webcam option to include webcam in recordings
- Added "Microphone Settings" and "Webcam Settings"
- Added "Extract Audio ..." menu with support for M4A and MP3
- Added "Press Esc to close main window" to Options -> Hotkeys
- Added "Auto-boost volume when recording speakers" to Options -> Audio
- Removed requirement for a physical microphone when recording speakers
- Added "Acquire Images from Scanner" to built-in editor
- Made other minor improvements and bug fixes
Software similar to FastStone Capture 7
Make screenshots. Draw on it. Shoot video and share your files. It's fast, easy and free.
Capture anything you see on your computer screen easily.
- Free to Try
- Windows (98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003)
This is a Free & Fast Image Viewer and Editor for Windows. It can as well play avi video files, ordinary audio files and audio CDs.
Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows
More similar downloads