LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC encoders.
The Nero Encoder is not included in the download, it's available from the Nero Webseite as free download. Accepted input formats are: Wave, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC/MP4, FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, Speex and APE.
Batch processing is implemented and will use multi-threading when several processors/cores are available. All encoder binaries included in the download have been kindly provided by Rarewares.org.
- Upgraded build environment to Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.9 (MSVC 14.16)
- Updated LAME encoder to v3.100.1-SVN (2019-07-23), compiled with ICL 19.0 and MSVC 14.16
- Updated Opus encoder/decoder libraries to v1.3.1 (2019-04-14) and Opus-Tools to v0.2+3 (2018-10-16)
- Updated Vorbis encoder to OggEnc v2.88 (2018-11-14), using libvorbis v1.3.6 with aoTuV b6.03 (2018)
- Updated FLAC encoder/decoder to v1.3.2+ Git (2018-09-19), compiled with ICL 19.0 and MSVC 14.16
- Updated Monkey's Audio binary to v4.73 (2019-05-15), compiled with ICL 19.0 and MSVC 14.16
- Updated mpg123 decoder to v1.25.11 (2019-07-18) and added 64-Bit binaries, compiled with GCC 9.1.0
- Updated MediaInfo to v19.07 (2019-07-16), compiled with ICL 19.0 and MSVC 14.16
- Added Japanese (日本語) translation, thanks to Maboroshin <pc.genkaku.in>
- Fixed encoding with Nero AAC encoder for input sampling rate less than 8 KHz or greater than 96 KHz