Free to Try
ll you have to do is simply click the check mark and your personal to-do list will drop down.
- Easily accessible from the Mac OS X Menu Bar.
- Allows creation of groups of items.
- Each item can have its own note for more information.
- Finder-like Labels.
- iPod Synchronization so you can take your tasks on-the-go (iPod must support notes feature).
- menu bar mode. The app can be run as a menu bar app with no dock icon or menus. Note that this is the default mode now. In the general settings it can be switched to a normal app.
- a hot key can be set to show and hide the main window
- removed list transparency settings
- now the list is saved in all cases when finishing editing or moving selections
- updated the code that watches for file changes to be faster
- sandboxed the application
- updated the graphics to a newer, cleaner, retina ready set