For nearly twenty years, Timbuktu Pro for Mac OS has been the standard for remote control on the Mac OS. With it’s simple setup, intuitive, user-friendly interface, and multiple security options, Timbuktu Pro for Macintosh is the best remote control choice for your home, classroom or small business.
With Timbuktu Pro, you can view the screen of a remote computer, or share your screen with one or many remote computers to collaborate, teach or provide technical support. Use your mouse and keyboard to operate distant computers as if you were sitting right in front of them, send large files without tying up email, and communicate by intercom, text chat or instant message.
Here are some key features of "Timbuktu Pro":
· Control lets you control a remote computer from your own desktop.
· Profile allows you to automatically run the Apple System Profiler on a remote computer and return the results to your computer.
· Exchange lets you access the hard drive of a remote Timbuktu Pro computer, even a Windows PC. You can copy and move files and folders between computers and delete files from either computer.
· Send lets you send instant messages with attached files and folders to a remote computer.
· Observe lets you observe a remote computer is desktop without controlling it.
· Notify alerts you when a remote Timbuktu Pro computer becomes active.
· Chat lets you carry on a keyboard conversation with a remote user.
· Intercom lets you speak directly to a remote user through your computer's audio hardware.
· Invite lets you invite other users to visit your computer,using the service you specify.