The Adobe Flash Platform runtimes, Flash Player and AIR, together enable businesses to efficiently deliver rich customer experiences across multiple digital touch points. With Flash Player and AIR, content can easily and consistently move between the browser, standalone applications and native operating systems to reach users on the devices of their choice. Since the Adobe runtimes share a common codebase, developers can reuse code to deploy game console quality 2D and 3D games, rich media applications with premium high definition video and scalable date driven applications though both AIR and Flash Player.
Flash Player is a cross-platform, browser-based application runtime that provides uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across browsers and operating systems.
New and updated features
Converting Universal iOS binaries to 64-bit and making IPA 64-bit
Prior to the AIR version 30, iOS applications were packaged as universal applications. To package a 64-bit iOS application
Starting AIR version 30, all iOS and tvOS applications would be made 64-bit only, irrespective of the
Android packaging would remain unaffected.
- Flash Player: 220.127.116.11
- AIR Runtime: 18.104.22.168
- AIR SDK & Compiler: 22.214.171.124
- Video created using authplay produces jagged-edge-shapes if stage-color is ignored
- ETC2 Non Alpha ATF are not rendered in ADL
- Apple store REJECTION - AIR SDK using non-public APIs (AIR-4198623)
- Error installing ad-hoc application on device using ad-hoc provisioning
- Error with App Upload to Apple app store for missing NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription and NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription
- ADT to correctly sign dynamic frameworks included packaged with iOS app (AIR-4198407)
- Echo during video conference (AIR-4198549)
- iphone8 and iphonex, map using atf the etc2 map will appear maze or color variegated.(AIR-4198515)
- [Swift ANE] Framework doesn't get signed when already signed framework is used while packaging
- Authoring for Flash Player 30 and AIR 30
- Update application descriptor namespace to 30
- SWF version should be 41