MEmu App Player aims to provide you with the best experience to play Android games and use apps on Windows. Key components of MEmu have been updated in MEmu 7.0 and the general performance has been improved by 30%, which translated in much higher frame rates, better quality graphics and an overall improved experience.
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
With MEmu you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
- 64-bit Android emulator supported (Lineage 2m, World Flipper, etc)
- Optimized the performance of following games: Lifeafter, Call of duty Mobile, Asphalt 9 under OpenGL mode
- Fixed the issue that some emulators stuck at 99% under OpenGL mode.
- Add the area for zooming MEmu (The outside area) to make it easier
- Optimize render and I/O performance of MEmu
- Fixed some case of stuck at 59% during the initialization
- Fixed the issue that the high CPU usage of some NVIDIA GPU users after closing MEmu
- Fixed the lag when releasing some skills in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
How to use the 64-bit Android emulator?
- Open Multi-MEmu
- Click ‘New” and Choose Android 7.1 (64bit)
Note: Only PCs with 64-bit CPU can run the 64-bit emulator
Apps similar to MEmu Android Emulator 2
BlueStacks App Player is one of the best tool for running your favorite mobile apps/games for free in full screen in your browser using a PC or Mac.
Windroy is Android running with Windows kernel. It does not run by a simulator (such as VirtualBox), it's on real machine, so it's fast. It keeps full Android capabilities. You can run all Android apps, including 3D games.