- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
With MEmu you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
- Fix an incompatible graphic issue with 3rd-party tool like OBS
- Fix an issue of occasional VM startup failure
- Fix an issue of occasional touch failure on tablet device
- Fix an issue of occasional export/import VM error
- Fix an issue of tab label display error
- Fix some other tiny bugs
Previous release notes:
- In MEmu 6.0, we upgrade MEMU engine for way better performance, especially in OpenGL graphic mode. In addition, you would love to use Chrome-like Tabs to switch or close apps easily. That’s a big improvement on user experience.
- In MEmu 6.0, you can drag and drop XAPK file directly into MEMU to install. XAPK is an extended APK file including big obb data. That is to say, you don’t need to pull additional data any more after install app.
- In MEmu 6.0, you can import/restore VM in either OVA or MEMU format image. What’s more, you can also batch import/restore them. OVA image is used in export/backup, while MEMU image is standard format saved in D:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\MemuHyperv VMs.
- In MEmu 6.0, we support a new powerful command MEMUC. With this command, you can easily manipulate VMs within commandline only. For instance, create VM, reboot VM, install apk, run app, check VM status and etc. Check How to use MEMUC for more details.
- In MEmu 6.0, you can update Android 7.1 and Android 4.4 system image in Multi-MEMU by clicking upper-corner button. In general, Android 5.1 is the default system image and provided along with installation package. Android 7.1 and Android 4.4 are optional and will be provided through online update.
- Upgrade MEMU core engine for better performance
- Add support to tab different app like Chrome’s tab
- Add support to install XAPK file directly
- Add support to share camera among VMs (no need to configure any more)
- Add support to choose microphone device
- Add support to numerical mouse sensitivity in keymapping
- Add support to a new full functional command MEMUC (How-to)
- Improve CPU usage significantly in OpenGL mode
- Increase internal storage size to 32GB
- Reduce boot time by 30%
- Changes to Multi-MEMU
- Add support to batch import multiple VMs
- Add support to online upgrade Android 7.1 and Android 4.4
- Add support to change language separately
- Fix the issue of twinkling stripe on the left screen during video record
- Fix the issue of occasional black screen issue when switch graphic mode
- Fix the issue of occasional mouse failure in PUBG keymapping mode
- Fix the issue of occasional database access failure
- Fix some other tiny bugs
Apps similar to MEmu Android Emulator 3
BlueStacks App Player is one of the best tool for running your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in your browser using a PC or Mac.
Just launch andy from your desktop. Play all your favorite android games directly from your PC or MAC. Run all you communication apps from your desktop (Snapchat, Viber, Whatsapp etc).
Windroy is Android running with Windows kernel. It does not run by a simulator (such as VirtualBox), it's on real machine, so it's fast. It keeps full Android capabilities. You can run all Android apps, including 3D games.