The most intelligent scanner app. Scan anything --- receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards --- with text you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
How it Works
- With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable.
- Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
- Scan any document and convert to PDF.
- Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
- Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
- Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
- Whether it's a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
Cleanup your Scans
- Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
- Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR).
- Reuse text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
Scan anything, anywhere, anytime
- Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner.
- The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
- The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable.
- Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF can work with in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
- You can even turn Adobe Scan into a tax receipt scanner to highlight expenses with ease.
Quickly Find Documents in Photo Library
- This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don't have to.
- Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
Save Business Cards to Contacts
- Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader.
- Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts --- no typing needed.
Get More Done on the Go
- Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
- Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
- You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections, add comments, fill and sign.
- Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
- Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with your workflows.
- Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the best free mobile scanner to convert photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files wherever you are. With OCR technology, you can easily digitalize books, business cards, and business receipts and access them via the Adobe Document Cloud. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide. Scan photos to high-quality PDFs or JPEGs and share easier than ever before.
Recent Adobe Scan news
Photoshop's Generative Fill tool has users flooding Twitter with cool expansions of iconic album artSome of the expansions might have made even better covers than the original
Smoothly add new elements to pictures with or without prompts
Editing, color grading, and storyboards generated from text prompts
Adobe Scan is featured in...
There are several free PDF editors that include functionality that Adobe's Reader doesn't, such as merging two PDFs, rotating a page, and many others
At its peak, Flash Player was on 99% of desktop browsers. A decade later and it's all but gone.
Try These Multiplatform, Free, and More Affordable Replacements