NirLauncher includes a variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network, to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more.
- NirLauncher can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
- NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware.
- For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
- When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive. On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
- NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.
- NirLauncher allows you generate plugin files for BartPE (Launcher -> Generate BartPE Plugin Files), so you can easily use the utilities of NirSoft from a bootable live windows CD.
- The scripts of NirLauncher automatically take only utilities that have been updated in the last 1000 days. This means that some of the very old utilities of NirSoft are not included in this package. This restriction was added in order to avoid from including obsolete utilities or utilities that are not fully portable.
- False Positive issues: Many Antivirus programs display false alerts, saying that the utilities are infected with Trojan/Virus/Malware. For more information about false positive problems, [https://blog.nirsoft.net/2009/05/17/antivirus-companies-cause-a-big-headache-to-small-developers/](read this).
Note: This zip file is password-protected. The password for extracting the files is nirsoft9876$
Software similar to NirLauncher 4
A bundling of dozens of selected troubleshooting Sysinternals Utilities.
The ultimate 'tweaker'. X-Setup allows you to change settings that are normally hidden deeply in Windows for free.
- Free to Try
Asterisk Key shows passwords hidden under asterisks.
More similar downloads