Ultimate Boot CD runs independently of any operating system. It will boot from any Intel-compatible machine, regardless of whether DOS/Windows/Linux/BeOS is installed on the machine. However, you do need an operating system and a ISO-capable CD writer software to create the Ultimate Boot CD from the downloaded ISO image file.
You need the Ultimate Boot CD if you want to:
- Run floppy-based diagnostic tools from CDROM drives. More and more PCs are shipped without floppy drives these days, and it is such a royal pain when you need to run diagnostic tools on them.
- Free yourself from the slow loading speed of the floppy drive. Even if you do have a floppy drive, it is still much much faster to run your diagnostic tools from the CDROM drive, rather than wait for the tool to load from the floppy drive.
- Consolidate as many diagnostic tools as possible into one bootable CD. Wouldn't you like to avoid digging into the dusty box to look for the right floppy disk, but simply run them all from a single CD? Then the Ultimate Boot CD is for you!
- Run Ultimate Boot CD from your USB memory stick. A script on the CD prepares your USB memory stick so that it can be used on newer machines that supports booting from USB devices. You can access the same tools as you would from the CD version.
- Added CPUID V2.19.
- Replaced netboot.me with netboot.xyz. Thanks to Kevin96AT for the suggestion.
- Updated ASTRA to V6.50.
- Updated g4u to V2.6.
- Updated HDClone to V7.0.2.
- Updated PCISniffer to V3.0.0.
- Updated Q&D Unit Clone to V1.1q. Thanks to author for the update.
- Updated Q&D Unit/Track/Head/Sector to V1.3j Thanks to author for the update.
- Updated Q&D Vital Data Manager V1.4h. Thanks to author for the update.
Software similar to Ultimate Boot CD 3
YUMI lets you create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple OS, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
Dual-boot Windows with anything you could want! EasyBCD is a bootloader modification tool for Windows.
- Free to Try
Create MultiBoot, Menu driven Compact Discs.