EasyBCD extends and revamps the Windows BCD bootloader. Setting up and configuring a dual-boot between Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, older versions of Windows such as XP & 2003, Linux, Ubuntu, BSD, and macOS is a breeze. You just point and click and EasyBCD does the rest.
EasyBCD is geared for users of all kinds. Whether you just want to add an entry to your old XP partition or want to create a duplicate for testing purposes; if you're interested in debugging the Windows Kernel or septuple-booting your seven test operating systems, EasyBCD is the key.
- Boot anything. Windows, Linux, Mac, & BSD. Boot both from and into USB drives, ISO images, virtual disks, and more.
- Boot anywhere. Create bootable USB sticks with repair utilities that you can take with you anywhere.
- Protect against disaster. Create entries to boot into recovery utilities or safe mode to prepare for a rainy day.
- Painless editing. Add, rename, remove, configure, and reorder entries at whim.
- Solve difficult problems. Use EasyBCD to troubleshoot Windows, back up and repair the bootloader, and more.
- Powerful scripting with NeoGrub. You'll have the power to hide partitions, change active flags, and create complex boot scenarios.
- Fixed: bcdboot paramters in RepairBootDrive call
- Fixed:/NLT crashes on malformed XML translation files
- Fixed: partitions with 64-bit extensions are not supported
- Fixed: Detect <= Windows 7 and disable metro bootloader to prevent hidden boot menu
- Fixed: Statusbar height shrinks when blank under Windows 10
- New: Add autocompletion to all path textboxes
- New: Add Ability to turn on/off hypervisor state for entries
- New: Verify destination of "change boot partition" is at least 75 MiB
- Include Bulgarian in BCD/BOOTMGR locale list
- Include XML validity checks as part of build process
- Custom SWF high-DPI support in EasyBCD
- High-DPI support in EasyBCD setup
- Do not repeatedly apply existing settings when modifying entry attribute
Apps similar to EasyBCD 6
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
One of the best tools to create bootable USB drives, the easy way. Works for Windows, Linux, DOS and ARM.
YUMI can be used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer), is the successor to MultibootISOs.