Openfire is a real time collaboration (RTC) server licensed under the Open Source Apache license. It uses the only widely adopted open protocol for instant messaging, XMPP (also called Jabber). Openfire is incredibly easy to setup and administer, but offers rock-solid security and performance.
This release adds BOSH functionality for setting CORS headers and improves Pub-Sub support. There is also a new Atlassian Crowd provider! Various stability improvements were made as well.
The Ignite Realtime Community is pleased to announce the release of Openfire version 4.6.3. This release contains a number of bug fixes and denotes our desire to provide stable 4.6.x series releases while development work continues on a 4.7.0 release.
You can find download artifacts available having the following sha1sum values:
- df31aa19f035454cbddb91ac461e17ab5afe9d0e openfire-4.6.3-1.i686.rpm 5c7d95f508426f9ffbe4140c7f217bb5308456fe openfire-4.6.3-1.noarch.rpm
- 72a0f054cbb22ca89b3776889ec6f23ba16a2744 openfire-4.6.3-1.x86_64.rpm 28ceb205504e7f58cea30a21e8d8fb3ff197f18d openfire_4.6.3_all.deb
- 130b1182384b4ebf08826b4efd84ab83d968a9bd openfire_4_6_3_bundledJRE.exe 2e25f3924eadd0e1992ccefb2ca2b955801e1d2c
- openfire_4_6_3_bundledJRE_x64.exe c5c2035dec1a9aced5d4979b83da64686e2575a1 openfire_4_6_3.dmg 57e2a211dcb8d93c7362282f469bdc7ee7e4d06d
- openfire_4_6_3.exe ab4f6a0ab27dd642214099ea57a6ac4e2eb6d75f openfire_4_6_3.tar.gz 21785833b7b1ec99f9174fdb625529dacd4f832c
- openfire_4_6_3_x64.exe de5bff5f8b6963d8c8e2d25120922a3395dd0df7 openfire_4_6_3.zip 30e97fa43ba34dd3369c7664c40dd087db0e6879
- openfire_src_4_6_3.tar.gz 6acb86fee6f64b940089eba571a3136caa08df9d openfire_src_4_6_3.zip