Openfire is a real time collaboration (RTC) server licensed under the Open Source Apache license. It uses the only widely adopted open protocol for instant messaging, XMPP (also called Jabber). Openfire is incredibly easy to setup and administer, but offers rock-solid security and performance.
This release adds BOSH functionality for setting CORS headers and improves Pub-Sub support. There is also a new Atlassian Crowd provider! Various stability improvements were made as well.
- [OF-1254] - Database update scripts for 25 set version 24
- [OF-1450] - Some admin console text is hardcoded
- [OF-1451] - Support for SNAPSHOT plugin versions
- [OF-1447] - Improve deployability of Maven artifacts to public repository.
- [OF-1448] - Don't require i18n source files to be encoded.
- [OF-1452] - Updated Russian Translation