Openfire is a real time collaboration (RTC) server licensed under the Open Source Apache license. It uses the only widely adopted open protocol for instant messaging, XMPP (also called Jabber). Openfire is incredibly easy to setup and administer, but offers rock-solid security and performance.
This release adds BOSH functionality for setting CORS headers and improves Pub-Sub support. There is also a new Atlassian Crowd provider! Various stability improvements were made as well.
- [OF-1191] - Client certificate authentication with BOSH not working in Openfire 4.0.x
- [OF-1283] - SANCertificateIdentityMapping - Unable to parse a byte array (of length 42) as a subjectAltName 'otherName'. It is ignored.
- [OF-1464] - Can't update plugins via Admin Console
- [OF-1481] - NPE during bind (connection already null)
- [OF-1482] - Monitoring plugin: MAM query response for MUC should have a 'from'
- [OF-1483] - Monitoring plugin: ClassNotFound at startup
- [OF-1494] - SAN 'xmppAddr' OIDs are not properly encoded in generated certificates.
- [OF-1502] - CallbackOnOffline plugin is using wrong version number scheme
- [OF-1505] - TLS cert admin console page throws Exception
- [OF-1509] - Stream Management increments should be atomic
- [OF-1518] - Stored XSS in Property Name in Security Audit Viewer
- [OF-1490] - Update HTTP File Upload Plugin's component implementation.
- [OF-1493] - Allow admins to retrieve a PEM representation of installed certificates
- [OF-1501] - Use 'most appropriate' certificate when multiple are available.
- [OF-1507] - Handling of S2S stream errors.
- [OF-1519] - Add a section about firewall into Installation guide