The program supports a number of input formats, like the above mentioned AAC, M4a, MP4 audio, M4b (audiobooks), and some other MPEG-4 based audio formats. You can convert those types of audio files to MP3 or uncompressed WAV. The latter can be used as an intermediate format for further converting (with tools like AudioConverter Studio).
Free M4a to MP3 Converter combines professional quality with high speed and user-friendly interface. You can simply drag and drop your M4a or AAC files from Windows Explorer and then hit "Convert" (or F5 on your keyboard). On the other hand, it is also possible to fine tune quality parameters for output files. The program supports full range of MP3 settings: bit rates up to 320 Kbit/s and sample rates up to 48 KHz. This way, you can get high quality audio files along with the portability of MP3 format (which is supported now by virtually every player, hardware or software).
The program has also a built-in audio player, which allows you to listen to your AAC and M4a files even without converting them. And last, but not least: our converter is distributed as freeware. No need to register and to enter codes. Just download and start converting your AAC and M4a files to MP3.
- AAC to MP3 converter.
- Convert M4a to MP3.
- Audio books M4b to MP3 converter.
- MP4 audio converter.
- 3GP audio converter.
- AAC, M4a, M4b player.
- MP3 quality settings up to 320 Kbit/s, 48 KHz.
- Batch processing of multiple M4a, AAC, M4b, MP4 etc. files.
- User-friendly multilingual interface.
- Meta information (ID3 tags) is copied from source files. Converted files contain all necessary data: title, artist, album (if the data was present in the source files).
- AAC to WAV converter.
- M4a to WAV converter.