Create PDF files from any application
- Start any program that can print like Word
- Create your document, also colored pictures can be included
- Print to the 'Doro PDF Writer' printer
- Click 'Create' to create a colored PDF file in the Doro window
- Encrypt the PDF file with 128-bit password protection. Also 'copy and paste' and printing can be prevented.
All Windows versions are supported
Doro is working on Windows 10 [32 and 64 Bit], Windows 8.1 [32 and 64 Bit], Windows 8 [32 and 64 Bit], Windows 7 [32 and 64 Bit], Vista [32 and 64 Bit], Server 2019, Server 2016, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003 [incl. Terminal Services / Citrix XenApp with multiple concurrent users] [32 and 64 Bit], XP [32 and 64 Bit], 2000, NT4 and Windows ME, 98SE, 98, 95.
Multiple Languages support
The user interface is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Turkish, Catalan and Occitan.
If you need a different language, please help me translating! firstname.lastname@example.org
Software similar to Doro PDF Writer 3
doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use.
Create PDFs from almost any application for free.
The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.