MultiBootUSB is a software / installer which allows user to install multiple Live Linux Distros in to a single USB drive / Pendrive / Flash drive and able to boot from it. USB can be tested without reboot using inbuilt QEMU.
MultiBootUSB is released under GPL. It uses best of Open Source software in the web.
Try out the only cross platform non destructive multi boot live USB creator available.
Delivered at no cost what so ever. You can download MultiBootUSB for free now and always. :-)
- No dropdown list.
- Auto detection of iso files.
- Installed distro can be deleted whenever required.
- Keeps USB drive clean.
- Test USB with out reboot (using QEMU)
- Simple user interface.
- Hide distro installion (only in windows).
- No installation (Windows).
- Support for 150+ distros and counting.
With this latest version, you can boot ISOs directly from ISO. Once the live USB is made using multibootusb, simply copy ISOs to /multibootusb/iso directory. Thats it. Therafter, boot to GRUB menu and select Scan and Boot ISO option. The menu files are copied from other project with same name multibootusb by Agus Lopez. His effort and work on the project is deeply acknowledged.
Other smaller but important cnanges includes:
- Included missing EFI modules
- Fix for application crashing crashing on windows system
- Fix for crash when listing fixed partition
- Simplified 7zip listing to include directories as well
- Correctly remove files installed outside multibootusb directory when uninstalling
- Added option to select zip files when choosing ISO files
- Added option to choose between two methods when syslinux shipped by ISO is version 3 or below
- Fix for trinity boot issue
- Updated README file
- Modified setup file for including grub2 modules in correct place
- Add python path so as to avoid import error under debian
- Fixed shipping of grub2 modules under correct directory (on Linux)
- Display version info only before launching the application
- Updated user guide
- Added FAQ section in the official site
- Reduced 7zip call when extracting files
- Improved usage info string of command line option (Thanks to Keshav Kini)
- Various code cleanup and removed redundancy codes
- Added RISING Antivirus CD
- Added INSERT ISO
- Added Liberte
- Added Alpine
- Added Trinity Rescue Disk
- Added AntiVirus Live CD (Calm AV)
- Added PC-Tools
- Various code cleanups