Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Bigger Screen, Easier Operation
Stable, Efficient, Powerful
100% Compatible, High Suitability
- New Shortcut function, now you can create a shortcut of the specific game on the desktop, play the game just in one click.
- Optimize drag and drop installation to increase installation speed.
- Optimize emulator startup time.
- Optimized the macro recorder, retain the panel during the execution process and restore the recording process shortcut keys;
- Optimized the input method;
- Improved the feedback system, users will get more timely feedback;
- Optimized the drop-down menu in the settings panel to avoid misuse;
- Default Android 5 version, users who need to use Android 4 or 7 could add a new instance through Multi-Drive.
- Optimized the interface of macro recorder, display the current progress line when it minimized to the upper sidebar
- Optimized the Theme Center, change the theme in one click
- New OpenGL+ mode, provide more smoothly experience while maintaining compatibility
- Optimized the interface of the synchronization, minimize the panel during synchronization
- Provide resolution and image quality modification in PUBG Mobile, the 2K resolution now supported
- Opimized the Multi-Drive
- Fixed the problem of Google Play Store crash under Android 7 version
- Fixed the mouse pointer style of the game Arena of Valor