NoxPlayer is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 7 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
The perfect Android emulator
Supports keyboard, gamepad, script recording and multiple instances. Every feature is perfect for your gaming experience only.
More stable and smoother gameplay, use Multi-Instances to play more
New Android 7
Play mobile games on PC with powerful Android 7
Bigger Screen, Easier Operation
Stable, Efficient, Powerful
100% Compatible, High Suitability
- macOS version updated to 188.8.131.52
- Added the command of【multipress/multiclick】 in Macro to support the multi-press operation.
- Further optimize the function of Controller, bringing a better experience in MOBA games such as 【Arena of Valor】 and 【Brawl Stars】
- Take full use of keys, which supports more key combinations; Controller supports to configure the key of L3 (Left Joystick), and R3 (Right Joystick).
- Support smart-casting and the adjustment of the casting distance; improve the accuracy of the Right Joystick
- Optimize the recognition and display experience of various controllers;
- Support to provide the official controller configuration recommended by NoxPlayer;
- Optimize some interactive experiences.
- Fixed the issue that the lag of view control while pressing shift to run in【Free Fire】