Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension that allows you to customize the way webpages look and function. Hundreds of scripts are already available for free. And if you're the tinkerer sort, you can also write your own.
- Better support for scripts with a very large number of @include/@exclude/@match rules. (#2318)
- Display a notification to the user when there is a problem parsing an edited script. (#2319)
- In GM_info the serving URL for an @resource is listed. (#2281)
- Added support for @run-at document-idle. (#2109)
- Repair compatibility of @resource files and certain serving contexts for recent versions of Firefox. (#2326)
- Correctly refresh files when changing (e.g.) @require lines in a script. (#2311)
- Repaired binary behavior of GM_xmlhttpRequest. (#2265)